I absolutely love dressing cute and I always have some new piece to add to my wardrobe. Here is what I'm wanting this season!
1. A puffy vest. Not too puffy, but still with that cushy quilted look. I found some cute vests here (only $14!), here and here.
2. Above-the-knee black suede boots. These are super popular lately and I've been needing some black boots. Some possibilities here and here!
3. A chunky sweater, maybe with the bat wing sleeves and a turtle neck. Loveeee the mustard color too! This is the one in my collage. Here is another cute option.
4. Some rubber boots (I'd love a pair of Hunters, but probably couldn't bring myself to spend the money). If I did bring myself to spend the money, I'd get these in pink or red or green. And here is a cheaper (but equally cute) option.
5. Some minimal gold jewelry. Love triangles and little bars. Absolutely adore this, this, this, and this.
6. A nice eyeliner pen. I want to perfect the winged eyeliner (it's even one of my new year goals!) and I still haven't found the perfect makeup for the job. I've been eyeing this Stila Stay All Day eyeliner...
7. A new mac lipstick, probably a dark shade with a purple-y tint. I like the looks of this one and this one.